Who We Are
GMK Management Consultants is a boutique consulting firm specializing in assisting clients plan and implement their succession, growth, and development strategies. The practice was established by Greg Kuzminski, FCPA, FCGA in 1983. He leads a small team of seasoned professionals, each with a minimum 15 years experience.
What We Do
We provide advisory and active management consulting services to owners and management of both growth-oriented and underperforming mid-market businesses.
Specialties & Focus:
- Mentoring and Coaching Millennial Entrepreneurs
- Operational Turnarounds, Refinancings, and Workouts
- Sale and Marketing of Businesses to Special Interest Buyers (1 + 1 = 3)
- Business Succession / Transition Planning and Execution
- Keyman Recruitment and Management Team Development
We present our clients with an unbiased view as to the state of their business affairs and prescribe value-added solutions to optimize performance. Our aim is to lead the evolution of our clients' businesses, leaving behind a self-sustaining foundation, able to provide a stable future for owners, employees, and stakeholders.
Our goal is to assist entrepreneurs in uncovering, building, and realizing enterprise value.