Who We Are
GMK Management Consultants is a boutique consulting firm specializing in assisting clients plan and implement their succession, growth, and development strategies. The practice was established by Greg Kuzminski, FCPA, FCGA in 1983. He leads a small team of seasoned professionals, each with a minimum 15 years experience.
What We Do
We provide both advisory and active management consulting services to owners, management, and lenders of both growth-oriented and underperforming companies.
Specialties & Focus:
- Owner-Managed and Privately Held Mid-Market Businesses
- Succession / Transition Planning and Execution
- Selling Businesses to Special Interest Buyers (1 + 1 = 3)
- Operational Turnarounds and Refinancings
- Corporate Structure and Operations Simplification
- Keyman Recruitment and Management Team Development
We present our clients with an unbiased view as to the state of their businesses, and prescribe value-added solutions to optimize financial performance. Our aim is to lead the evolution of our clients' businesses, leaving behind companies that are stable, self-sustaining, and able to provide a future for their owners, employees, customers, and lenders.
Our goal is to uncover, build, and realize enterprise value.